Please, choose your language

English | Français | Deutsch | Norsk

Payment Options

Payments should be made according to the following procedure: 10% deposit at the beginning of the treatment (during the first appointment) and the remaining 90% after the surgery.

Credit cards

It is possible to pay your bill by credit card. Our clinic accepts the following credit cards without additional charges: Visa, Maestro, MasterCard Express, American Express and JCB.

Please note that the clinic charges the credit cards of the patients in EUR. In order to be able to use your credit card without any inconveniences, please ensure that the available amount and the daily limit on the card is sufficient. Please bring the card with you even if you are only supposed to have a consultation.

Cash

If you would like to pay by cash, you may use Euro (EUR) or British Pound (GBP). Please keep in mind that payments with Hungarian Forint (HUF) will not be accepted at the clinic.

Bank transfer

Payments can also be made by transferring the amount of the treatment to our account in advance.  Please do not forget to send us the confirmation of your payment.

Bank details for payments in €

Raiffeisen Bank
Hungary
H-1054 Budapest, Akadémia u.6.

Medicover Zrt.

SWIFT code: UBRTHUHB
IBAN: HU92 1200 1008 0130 8568 0020 0005
GIRO: 12001008-01308568-00200005

Bank details for payments in GBP

Raiffeisen Bank
Hungary
H-1054 Budapest, Akadémia u.6.

Medicover Zrt.

SWIFT code: UBRTHUHB
IBAN: HU03 1200 1008 0130 8568 0220 0001
GIRO: 12001008-01308568-02200001

Special offers

Cataract surgery

The cataract surgery is an extremely safe and very routine procedure.

750 € / 650 £

Endovenous Laser Treatment (EVLT/EVLA)

We prefer laser surgery as the treatment for varicose veins because its smaller risk and faster recovery.

910 € / 790 £

Contact us!